(Since this post is late, I decided to write about what I did do for spring break, not what I was planning on doing)
This spring break I decided to go to Thailand with my friends, and it was a great time! Me and my friends had been planning to go to Mexico together every spring break since we got to USC, but never ended up going, so instead we decided to go to Thailand. One of my roommates is from Bangkok and knows a lot of people there, so he was supposed to take charge and show us around. Our original plan was to go to Bangkok, then Koh Samui, then Pattaya, but we ended up liking Koh Samui so much that we ditched Pattaya altogether and stayed a few extra nights there. In Bangkok we went to the worlds biggest market and I bought a painting of my favorite soccer player, Francesco Totti.
We would sightsee during the day and go to bars at night, and though I preferred the nightlife in Bangkok I have to say the highlight was Koh Samui. the weather there was perfect and the beaches were lovely. This is the first time I had gone on vacation with my friends as opposed to my family so I had a great time. I particularly liked the seafood in Koh Samui, you can get all you can eat seafood buffets with lobster for only 20$! Everything was very cheap there but not as cheap as I had thought beforehand. Overall I had a great time in Thailand and am definitely planning on going again soon!
This spring break I decided to go to Thailand with my friends, and it was a great time! Me and my friends had been planning to go to Mexico together every spring break since we got to USC, but never ended up going, so instead we decided to go to Thailand. One of my roommates is from Bangkok and knows a lot of people there, so he was supposed to take charge and show us around. Our original plan was to go to Bangkok, then Koh Samui, then Pattaya, but we ended up liking Koh Samui so much that we ditched Pattaya altogether and stayed a few extra nights there. In Bangkok we went to the worlds biggest market and I bought a painting of my favorite soccer player, Francesco Totti.
We would sightsee during the day and go to bars at night, and though I preferred the nightlife in Bangkok I have to say the highlight was Koh Samui. the weather there was perfect and the beaches were lovely. This is the first time I had gone on vacation with my friends as opposed to my family so I had a great time. I particularly liked the seafood in Koh Samui, you can get all you can eat seafood buffets with lobster for only 20$! Everything was very cheap there but not as cheap as I had thought beforehand. Overall I had a great time in Thailand and am definitely planning on going again soon!
Comments
Post a Comment